Ninja of Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ninja of Darkness

Naruto RPG

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A few things

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sasuke-kun.-- xx
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja
Sasuke-kun.-- xx

ninja info
jutsu's list:
chakra:
A few things Left_bar_bleue0/0A few things Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
blood:

A few things Empty
PostSubject: A few things   A few things EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 6:04 pm

Having a spam forum up for everyone seems a bit pointless since it can potentially encourage someone to think that spamming is all right and do it freely in a different thread, or the chatbox. Regardless if they did or did not read the rules.

Secondly, there should be a small group of editors to revise/edit topics that involve the entire site. An example being the forum rules/regulations, and other important threads/topics being posted by a Moderator or Administrator. It makes things look more clean and organized as opposed to having a topic posted that includes many grammatical errors. Just a thought.

There should also be a more vigilant issue pressed on the rules because it seems certain individuals like to cause chaos amongst the chatbox which is rather disturbing for the people who just want to chat/role-play. Maybe the ANBU could be apart of keeping the chatbox, as well as threads in check.

One last thing that could be of use is being able to use HTML or BBC code when putting up your signature, instead of restricting the format to specifically BBC code.
Back to top Go down
Sojobo
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Sojobo

ninja info
jutsu's list:
chakra:
A few things Left_bar_bleue100000000/100000000A few things Empty_bar_bleue  (100000000/100000000)
blood:
A few things Left_bar_bleue100000000/100000000A few things Empty_bar_bleue  (100000000/100000000)

A few things Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few things   A few things EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 10:21 pm

Each individual can set it so they can use HTML by going to their profile and changing it in Preferences.

I have already told most of my members that they cannot post the way they have been in the chat box and they have been warned. If they continue I will be banning them

I would rather have a place for people to spam in if they feel the need instead of them breaking the rules, some people just can't control themselves.

As for the small group to revise/edit topics that involve the entire site, those are my moderators...the kages.
Back to top Go down
http://ninjaofdarkness.heavenforum.com
Renjiro Hyuuga
Hokage
Hokage

ninja info
jutsu's list:
chakra:
blood:

A few things Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few things   A few things EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 6:52 am

(ADMIN RIGHTS PLEASE SOJOBO)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A few things Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few things   A few things Empty

Back to top Go down

A few things
Page 1 of 1