Ninja of Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ninja of Darkness

Naruto RPG

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sai ANBU warrior

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sai ANBU warrior.
ANBU
ANBU
Sai ANBU warrior.

ninja info
jutsu's list:
chakra:
Sai ANBU warrior Left_bar_bleue0/0Sai ANBU warrior Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
blood:

Sai ANBU warrior Empty
PostSubject: Sai ANBU warrior   Sai ANBU warrior EmptySat Jun 28, 2008 3:26 pm

Name: Sai

Village: Hidden village, leaf
Ninja Rank: ANBU

Clan Name: N/A

Clan History: Brother Deceased
Physical appearance: Sai ANBU warrior 1713341390
Sai ANBU warrior Sai-1
Personality: Like other members of secretive ANBU Root, the young man known as "Sai" was an orphan who was taken in and molded to Root's ideals. That of a emotionless, highly trained killing machine. Early in his life he befriended another Root orphan and the two grew close. Sai eventually thought of him as a brother. Sai was a gifted painter and had an art book which featured his growth as a ninja in one half, and his brother in the other. In the following years Sai's brother died due to an illness, and Sai finished shutting himself off emotionally from the world.

Special Characteristics: N/A
Elements: Earth

Skills/Specialties:
Name: Sumi Bunshin no Jutsu literally; "Ink Clone Technique"
Description: This technique creates clone of ink. If the would be hit, it would revert back to its normal ink form.

Name: Super Beasts Imitation Picture (超獣偽画, Chōjū Giga)
Description: By drawing pictures on a scroll, the user can create life-size beings under his/her control. Since they are still made of ink, however, a single blow is usually enough to dispel them. It is unknown what sort of attack powers they might have, but it is certain that if they serve no other purpose, they can be used as excellent distractions

Name: Shunshin no Jutsu, 瞬身の術, literally "Body Flicker Technique", dubbed "Teleportation Technique"
Description: This jutsu is a high-speed movement technique, allowing a ninja to move short-long distances at an almost untraceable speed. To an observer, it appears as if the user has teleported. A puff of smoke is occasionally used to disguise the user's movements. It is accomplished by using chakra to temporarily boost the user's reflexes. The amount of chakra required depends on the overall distance between the user and their intended destination. Shisui Uchiha, one of the most talented Uchiha, was feared as "Shisui of the Body Flicker" ("Shunshin no Shisui"), likely referring to this technique.

Name: Ink Explosion
Description: The user infuses the ink clones with fire chakra which then the clones get close to the opponent and blow up, creating a massive explosion.

Name: Exploding Art
Description: Using the beast imitation pictures the creatures created can explode, due to it being infused with fire chakra.
Name: Earth Creation no Jutsu
Description:
With the hand seals, "Snake" "Tiger" "Dragon", the user can manipulate the earth around him, such would create large amounts of earth to wrap around an opponent, binding him/her, and or impaling an opponent with a spike of earth.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jutsu Choujuu Giga, Shunshin, Sumi Bunshin

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Summons: N/A

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

History/Background Story: Like other members of secretive ANBU Root, the young man known as "Sai" was an orphan who was taken in and molded to Root's ideals. That of a emotionless, highly trained killing machine. Early in his life he befriended another Root orphan and the two grew close. Sai eventually thought of him as a brother. Sai was a gifted painter and had an art book which featured his growth as a ninja in one half, and his brother in the other. In the following years Sai's brother died due to an illness, and Sai finished shutting himself off emotionally from the world. During this period he was tasked with many highly ranked missions. These included taking out foreign ninja who posed a problem to Konoha. Danzou was greatly impressed by the young man's skills and remarked he was the strongest of his generation.

Eventually Sai was set to be placed on a squad with Naruto by Danzou. Danzou tasked Sai with a secret mission, to align himself with Orochimaru to smooth the takeover of Konoha by the Sannin. The squad's formal goal was to travel to Hidden Grass to meet Sasori's spy which operated in Orochimaru's camp. Before they left Sai sought to test Naruto by using his Choujuu Giga technique. This technique allowed his ink to come to life and form imitations of the creatures painted.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Roleplay Sample: .,`My right hand extended forward, directing motion of my right thumb to point down whilst, a short smirk appeared upon facial features, then disappeared, my right hand then made its way afterwards to my back, unsheathing my short sword from such whilst twirling this by hilt from right index and middle fingers, my left hand then took the action to unleash my ink brush from my left pocket, this having perilous ink upon such, I quickly lashed forth the tip of the hairs of this utensil to the blade portion of my short sword, coating this quickly in poisonous ink, twirling my sword, I lashed my embodiment forward, sending forth this blade speeding to the gut of bob, my left hand back whilst this went onward, the brush spiraling ink trailing behind him, as if the sword would hit, it would strike with due pain, the perilous ink invading the veins and organs of the victim, creating a numb sensation, and/or perilization.,`

Last edited by Sai ANBU warrior. on Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
HashiHyuuga
Kazekage
Kazekage
HashiHyuuga

ninja info
jutsu's list:
chakra:
Sai ANBU warrior Left_bar_bleue100000/100000Sai ANBU warrior Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)
blood:
Sai ANBU warrior Left_bar_bleue10000000/10000000Sai ANBU warrior Empty_bar_bleue  (10000000/10000000)

Sai ANBU warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sai ANBU warrior   Sai ANBU warrior EmptySat Jun 28, 2008 3:57 pm

I'm preaty sure that Sai has more jutsus though i do not know his character well but also you have to explain your jutsus like this:

Name:
Description:
Back to top Go down
Sai ANBU warrior.
ANBU
ANBU
Sai ANBU warrior.

ninja info
jutsu's list:
chakra:
blood:

Sai ANBU warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sai ANBU warrior   Sai ANBU warrior EmptySat Jun 28, 2008 4:49 pm

Understood.
Back to top Go down
Sai ANBU warrior.
ANBU
ANBU
Sai ANBU warrior.

ninja info
jutsu's list:
chakra:
blood:

Sai ANBU warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sai ANBU warrior   Sai ANBU warrior EmptySat Jun 28, 2008 4:56 pm

I fixed it
Back to top Go down
HashiHyuuga
Kazekage
Kazekage
HashiHyuuga

ninja info
jutsu's list:
chakra:
Sai ANBU warrior Left_bar_bleue100000/100000Sai ANBU warrior Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)
blood:
Sai ANBU warrior Left_bar_bleue10000000/10000000Sai ANBU warrior Empty_bar_bleue  (10000000/10000000)

Sai ANBU warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sai ANBU warrior   Sai ANBU warrior EmptySat Jun 28, 2008 5:03 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sai ANBU warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sai ANBU warrior   Sai ANBU warrior Empty

Back to top Go down

Sai ANBU warrior
Page 1 of 1