Ninja of Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ninja of Darkness

Naruto RPG

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DATTEBAYO!! MY form

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Uzumaki Naruto-Kun
Genin
Genin
Uzumaki Naruto-Kun

ninja info
jutsu's list:
chakra:
DATTEBAYO!! MY form Left_bar_bleue0/0DATTEBAYO!! MY form Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
blood:
DATTEBAYO!! MY form Left_bar_bleue0/0DATTEBAYO!! MY form Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

DATTEBAYO!! MY form Empty
PostSubject: DATTEBAYO!! MY form   DATTEBAYO!! MY form EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 8:25 pm

Name Uzumaki Naruto

Village:Konohagakure No Sato

Ninja Rank: Genin
Clan:N/A

Looks:DATTEBAYO!! MY form Uzumaki

Personality:Naruto Uzumaki is my name, Dattebayo! ... Or I could also go as Naruto Uzii; Whatever you prefer. You're lookin' at the next Hokage-ttebayo. Just remember that.
Well, you see... I don't have any parents. -_____- I lived alone all my life, but don't worry about me, I'm a great ninja with great ninja skill and a great ninja life. As you know all great ninjas need ultra cool food. So, that's why my favorite food is ramen. I also has some weird chakra inside me that isn't my own-- but that makes me look more cooler than Sasuke (Heh, heh...^_^;; Not that I'm not already!)
Speaking of that loser, i have to be stuck with him on team seven. But Sakura (♥) and Kakashi are on the same team, too, so I guess it blanaces it out!

Special Characteristics:Mini-Kyuubi form ,protective Kyuubi chakra taking fox form, gigantic chakra and power boost to Naruto. Whiskers on his cheeks.
Other features which cause Naruto to resemble a fox is the orange, black and white color of his outfit, his penchant for mischief and the squinty look to his eyes when confused

Elements:Wind,

Skills/Specialties:Main:Ninjutsu,Taijutsu

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
E-ranked

Kawarimi no Jutsu: This jutsu lets the user quickly switch places with another nearby object, such as a plant normally a section of a log, an animal, or even another person within reach, leaving the opponent open to a counter-attack

Bunshin no Jutsu: This technique creates intangible clones of the user. The clones are simply illusions and will dissipate when they come into contact with something. The illusions can be seen through by the Byakugan and the Sharingan.

Henge no Jutsu:Thiss jutsu allows the user to assume the appearance of another person, animal, or object.

Oiroke No Jutsu: The Sexy Technique is simply a Transformation Technique used to transform the user into a beautiful, nude woman or a woman in a bathing suit,Naruto uses it to distract his instructors, sometimes leading to an exaggerated nosebleed by the victim, and it is indeed annoyingly effective.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
D-ranked

Shunshin no Jutsu:This jutsu is a high-speed movement technique, allowing a ninja to move short distances at an almost untraceable speed. To an observer, it appears as if the user has teleported. A puff of smoke is occasionally used to disguise the user's movements. It is accomplished by using chakra to temporarily boost the user's reflexes. The amount of chakra required depends on the overall distance between the user and their intended destination.

C-Ranked

Kuchiyose no Jutsu:The basic form of all summoning techniques, this jutsu uses a contract, hand seals, and the user's blood to summon an animal or weapon from another dimension. As an alternative to the normal hand seals, the same contract that appears on the ground during the summoning can be drawn by hand and activated, producing the same result. The type of animal summoned is determined by the contract.

B-Ranked

Kage Bunshin no Jutsu:Similar to the Clone Technique, this jutsu creates clones of the user. Unlike the Clone Technique, these clones are actual copies, not illusions. The user's chakra is evenly distributed among every clone, giving each clone an equal fraction of the user's overall power. The clones are capable of performing jutsu on their own and can even bleed, but will usually disperse after one or two solid blows. They can also disperse on their own. Unlike other clones, they can't be detected by the Byakugan because the clones have the exact same amount of chakra and aren't made from any other substance, making them indistinguishable from the actual person.

A-ranked

Tajuu Kage Bunshin no Jutsu:This jutsu is basically a massive version of the Shadow Clone Technique. Instead of a few clones, it creates a few hundred clones (or a number of equal grandeur). This is considered a forbidden technique, because it can potentially be dangerous to the person performing it, seeing as how all of the clones are given an equal amount of chakra directly from the user.

Rasengan:The Rasengan is a technique invented by the Fourth Hokage, after three years of development, though it was never completed. The Rasengan was meant to be an example of nature manipulation as the Fourth meant to combine his chakra element with the Rasengan. However, he died before he could accomplish this. Despite this, the Rasengan is still a very useful, if difficult to learn, jutsu.

Harem No Jutsu:This jutsu combines the Shadow Clone Technique and the Sexy Technique to create multiple of clones of a beautiful, nude woman (or in a bathing suit).

S Ranked

Odama Rasengan:The Great Ball Rasengan is a technique created by Naruto while training in the time skip with Jiraiya, Although this technique requires Naruto to use a Shadow Clone, the result is a larger ball of condensed chakra.

Summonings

Gambunta: is the boss of the toads that are summoned. He is huge (about 100 meters high) and is summoned for battles with the biggest of enemies. His sons are Gamakichi and Gamatatsu. Naruto can only summon him with the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox's chakra. Without it, Naruto can only call upon some of Gamabunta's smallest children, Gamabunta is a grumpy and highly apathetic character. He doesn't like to take orders from anyone, unless the summoner is highly talented and earns his respect.

Gamakichi:Is rather funny, and has the mannerisms of a smart allec. He is also often very condescending and joking in most situations, preferring the levity of talk to the seriousness of battle. He seems to favor Naruto because he saved him from Gaara's One-Tailed Shukaku form. When he is summoned he tends to greet people by saying: "Yo".

Gamatatsu:Is one of Gamabunta's children and Gamakichi's younger brother who has a fixation with snacks. Gamatatsu has shown that he'd choose snacks over someone's life.

Taijutsu

Uzumaki Naruto Rendan: Naruto made four clones who when given the chance, kicked Kiba into the air with corresponding shouts "U!" "Zu! "Ma!" "Ki!", with the real Naruto jumping off the back of a clone, yells "Naruto Rendan!"
Naruto preforms this technique differently whenever he uses, which gives off he makes up most of the technique as he goes along. While this technique in no better than the Lion Combo, its ranked higher simply because he uses Shadow Clones.

Bunshin Kaiten Kakatou Otoshi:After creating several Shadow Clones, the clones and Naruto launch themselves into the air and begin to somersault. They then come spinning down, slamming their heels onto the target's shoulders and head.

History/Background Story:Naruto was born on October 10th to Minato Namikaze the Fourth Hokage, and Kushina Uzumaki a ninja from the former Whirlpool Country, and was named after the lead character in Jiraiya's book. As a newborn infant, the nine-tailed demon fox, which had attacked the village of Konoha, was sealed within Naruto's body by his father.

Despite the Fourth Hokage's wish that Naruto be seen as a hero who contained the demon, the villagers of Konoha harbored a fierce hatred for the young child, since he bore the spirit of the demon who decimated their once peaceful village. Naruto wasn't even aware of the presence of the demonic entity inside him until he was twelve years old, leaving him confused for most of his childhood about why the villagers of Konoha hated him so much.

Fortunately, Naruto was befriended by his compassionate ninja instructor, a Chunin named Iruka Umino. Though Iruka's own parents perished at the hands of the demon fox, Iruka didn't blame Naruto for their deaths. Instead, Iruka accepted Naruto and empathized with the boy's desire to be accepted, since he too once had the same desire. He may have been the first person to believe in Naruto, and has made a lasting impact on Naruto himself. It is through Iruka's presence as Naruto's only family figure that Naruto learns to overcome his sadness.

Roleplay Sample:-He smiled as he extended his right arm to grab a pair of Chopsticks from the table. He Broke them from the middle as he Looked down at the Ramen the Steam rising to his face as he Inhaled the Smell of the Great Ramen. He lowered his head, chowing down on the Ramen. He stuffed his face with great amounts he laughed somewhat as he Slurped the rest of the Noodles down he took the large bowl from the sides with his hands as he Drank the Ramen broth and Sat the Bowl down.

A warm feeling was in his stomach as he smiled once again as he dug his right hand in his pocket he Pulling out a Few Ryo setting it down next to his Bowl, Hey, Thanks for the Ramen Old man!, He leaping out his seat not noticing Shikamaru, He ran down the Dirt road toward the Woods for More training, he laughing loudly as it echoed throughout the Village of Konohagakure..-
Back to top Go down
Sojobo
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Sojobo

ninja info
jutsu's list:
chakra:
DATTEBAYO!! MY form Left_bar_bleue100000000/100000000DATTEBAYO!! MY form Empty_bar_bleue  (100000000/100000000)
blood:
DATTEBAYO!! MY form Left_bar_bleue100000000/100000000DATTEBAYO!! MY form Empty_bar_bleue  (100000000/100000000)

DATTEBAYO!! MY form Empty
PostSubject: Re: DATTEBAYO!! MY form   DATTEBAYO!! MY form EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 8:29 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
http://ninjaofdarkness.heavenforum.com

DATTEBAYO!! MY form
Page 1 of 1