Ninja of Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ninja of Darkness

Naruto RPG

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Inuzuka Manaika

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kinosh

kinosh

ninja info
jutsu's list:
chakra:
Inuzuka Manaika Left_bar_bleue0/0Inuzuka Manaika Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
blood:

Inuzuka Manaika Empty
PostSubject: Inuzuka Manaika   Inuzuka Manaika EmptySat Jul 12, 2008 12:32 pm

Name: Manaika Inuzuka / Dog: Biyoku

Village: Konohagakure

Clan: Inuzuka

Quotes: "There are two kinds of people in this world...people who fight me and lose and people who don't fight me at all..."

Looks: Inuzuka Manaika 1a8658

Personality: Calm, but and will do anything(literally anything) to be the best. When angry or exited Manaika will go berserk. She enjoys staying hidden most of the time, but when an opportunity for her to show she's the best come along she becomes an attention magnet. Most people despise Manaika because of what she did to her family and she doesn't have any friends.

Biyoku: Manaika'sNin-Ken(Ninja Pet). He is very lazy and always hungry, but when in action he get powerful and exited. The Konohagakure people are frightened of the very large dog with an even larger tail because he accompanies manaika most of his time.

Special Characteristics: Like all Inuzuka, can talk to her Nin-Ken.

Elements: Fire, Wind

Skills/ Specialty: Weaponry, Ninjutsu

Weapons: The only weapon Manaika beholds is a Special katana made from the fangs of several dogs she found and killed to make herself stronger.The fangs are tightly held together by a string. In the hilt is held more string to
make the katana into a whip in her jutsus. The katana is very important in here jutsus.

Jutsu:
Bunshen No Jutsu - Replication Technique
Ninjutsu
Rank E
~ The ninja creates a replica of themselves. The replica disappears on contact but can be useful in causing distractions or setting up complex attack maneuvers.

Kiwarimi No Jutsu - Replacement Technique
Ninjutsu
Rank E
~Changes the ninja's position with a nearby in-animate object. Usually a section of log. Higher skilled people can exchange themselves with another person or other such things. Useful for dodging techniques.

Henge No Jutsu - Immitation Technique
Genjutsu
Rank E
~The ninja creates the illusion that they are another person or object. Can be dispelled by the Kai technique.

Fang Whip Technique
Ninjutsu
Rank E
~Manaika uses chakara to loosen the grip on the string holding the fangs together making the sword a whip.

Burning Fang Technique
Ninjutsu
Rank D
~Manaika uses her chakara to ignite the fangs on her whip on fire so whatever the fangs touch will burn.

Magic Whip Technique
Ninjustu
Rank D
~Manaika uses chakara to make the whip move or extend into different positions. It can usually extend to a length of 10 feet. Can only be used after fang whip technique.

Fang Armor Technique
Ninjutsu
Rank D
~After her Magic Whip Jutsu Manaika can wrap the whip around some objects making a sheild of fangs around it which very few things can penetrate.(Usually used on items or enemies so that they can't move or break out.) This jutsu is used to hold enemies still or grab things manaika might want closer to her. Not to be used on allies unless she wants to bind them still or pull them closer.

History/Backround: When she was 8 years old she found Biyoku as a puppy. At 10 she noticed that her family was getting stronger than her. She loved her family but didn't care for the dogs. During the night she snuck into her brothers and parents rooms and severely injured their dogs. Since then she has lived by herself in the village only accompanied by Biyoku. Most places in Konohagakure won't let her in or near it. Luckily the school does. Recently she really wants to be a missing-nin, but can't because her family always has a close watch on her and Biyoku. Every once in a while she hides in the trees and just rests.

Roleplay Example: Manaika and Biyoku sat in a tree staring at the Konohagakure ramen shop that they ate at every other day.
"Wow I never would have guessed that being a missing-nin makes you so hungry" The girl whispered to her dog.
'Technically we're not missing-nin yet because of your family' Biyoku corrected sadly
"Yeah, but they shouldn't be watching us now so mabye we could run..."Whispered the Kanoichi willingly.
'Sorry, but I'm really tired right now' Whimpered the dog.
"You're always tired... lets think about what we're going to do about food right now."
'Maybe you could sneak in there and bring me back a doggie-bag.' Biyoku barked convincingly.'If I go in there its obvious but if you go in there in different clothing you could trick them.'
"Alright, alright but if I get caught you're coming to help me , right?" Carefully asked the girl
'Can't promise you that.' Barked the dog jestingly.
"Ha-ha, you lazy dog." Kid the girl.

Last edited by kinosh on Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sakumo Uchiha
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Sakumo Uchiha

ninja info
jutsu's list:
chakra:
blood:

Inuzuka Manaika Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inuzuka Manaika   Inuzuka Manaika EmptySat Jul 12, 2008 12:55 pm

You cannot be academy student becuase we have no teachers. So you can be another rank if you want. Fix that and we will see.

Last edited by Sakumo Uchiha on Sat Jul 12, 2008 1:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
HashiHyuuga
Kazekage
Kazekage
HashiHyuuga

ninja info
jutsu's list:
chakra:
Inuzuka Manaika Left_bar_bleue100000/100000Inuzuka Manaika Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)
blood:
Inuzuka Manaika Left_bar_bleue10000000/10000000Inuzuka Manaika Empty_bar_bleue  (10000000/10000000)

Inuzuka Manaika Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inuzuka Manaika   Inuzuka Manaika EmptySat Jul 12, 2008 1:16 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Inuzuka Manaika Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inuzuka Manaika   Inuzuka Manaika Empty

Back to top Go down

Inuzuka Manaika
Page 1 of 1