Ninja of Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ninja of Darkness

Naruto RPG

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Diva Uchiha

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Diva Uchiha

Diva Uchiha

ninja info
jutsu's list:
chakra:
Diva Uchiha Left_bar_bleue0/0Diva Uchiha Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
blood:
Diva Uchiha Left_bar_bleue0/0Diva Uchiha Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Diva Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Diva Uchiha   Diva Uchiha EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 3:26 pm

Name: Diva Uchiha

Village: ex:Uchiha Village

Ninja Rank: Ambu

Clan Name: Uchiha

Clan History: I was the heir of my clan but i left it after murdering my father.

Physical appearance: Diva has red hair with black bangs and streaks that come down to her mid back. She also has red eyes with very pale skin. Her skin is hot to the touch.

Personality: Diva mostly keeps her emotions to herself and is seductive to hide what she really feels but also funny.

Special Characteristics: Diva has a inner demon she doesnt know what kind of demon it is but she thinks its a dog/puppet demon because when she fights she turns into this monster that makes her hand turns into a giant dog paw an her bones pop out her body.
Elements: (Fire)

Skills/Specialties:(Ninjutsu, Weaponry or Medical)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jutsu (Clone jutsu and puppet master jutsu)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Summons: (My dog summon is called Inuhelu its a canine from hell that reaches 2 in a half yards in height and 1 yard in thickness its just a shadow that radiates a black aura an had 10 eyes balls plus 2 dogs sticking out its body the dog has a mouth that spits out this sticky liquid an if was to touch you burns the flesh from your bone its other attacks are from its claws which are sharp an have poison tips. It has many other moves but are only used when really needed.)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

History/Background Story: It was a friday morning everyone in the Uchiha village was tending to the fields and their shops . In the north east part of the village the hokage was in his office looking out the window toward his second heir of the Uchiha Clan. Her long red hair flowed easily with the sharp cuts of her black bangs, which flowed freely above her blood red eyes. Although she was too young to get her sharigan yet she still could fool anyone with her cute expressions and her sly ways. Her name was Diva and she was ten years old but once she was six-teen she should be able to activate her sharigan. Then again she might just end up like her twin sister, Jenny, and be disbanded from the clan. Jenny was suppose to get her sharigan but once she got to the right age all her chakra dissapeared . Nor her parents didn't understand what it was but if Diva lost the sharigan she couldn't be in the royal Uchiha Clan and to her that's far worst then any death that could be bestowed upon her. Diva's mom, Ryoko, died at child birth but everyone that worked inside the castle knew what really happened. Most think the king,Tsukage, which was Diva's father of course killed Ryoko himself after she had Diva just because she wouldnt give birth to boys. Tsukage looked down at his only heir, Diva, and gave a snarl of disgust "I can't let her grow up and rule this part of my land, I got to arrange a marriage." Tsukage walked away from his office window and called his messanger asking him to go to the nearest village and ask about their sons and if they're available to arrange a marriage with his daughter. Whilst this was happening Diva was in a meadow picking roses and daisys from the garden as her friend Scum was helping picking different flowers for her mother's grave. Scum skin was pale and very odd, her hair was long and stopped at her mid-back. Half was lime green and the other half blue with limegreen dots. Her eyes were soft one being yellow and the other hotpink. Scum was an outcast from her village and Diva begged her father to let Scum in their clan but he refused so she asked him can Scum be her assistant but they were actually only going to be really best friends. Scum's mom was with her but she had a illness and she died weeks later so now she's buried in the Uchiha Clans grave site and Scum brings her flowers every week. One day Diva took a walk through the village, the slums, even though she was band from going their because of her rank but she didn't care. As she walked through the shopping district she could feel someone eyes on her and it wasn't just a village peasant it was something much more disturbing. She just kept walking and slowly activated her sharigan and walked away from the busy streets of the village. As she walked she was lead into the path of the woods she now turned around quickly but as she did she saw nothing. All of a sudden an arm was felt wrapped around her waist and neck tightly, she couldnt do anything as she felt something like a dagger digging into the base of her neck. "What do you want" Diva said calmly knowing their was no use of getting mad and yelling at the unknown form. "I want to make a deal with you" The voice was cold but soft at the same time . "Maybe if you remove the dagger I can make that 'deal' " Said Diva "Fine but don't you dare make a move or your dead!" Diva just gave a what ever groan and felt his arms go limp. Diva turned around slowly looking at a guy. His skin was very pale skin and grayish. Like that of her friend Scum, his hair was black and he had blood lust Red eyes. He looked almost familiar but she didn't ponder on it for she didn't want to get wrapped into any little tricks he might play. The conversation continued "Heh, Pretty young thing. Aren't you?" He said as his eyes pulsed as if activating his sharigan which is how Diva knew he was an Uchiha. "Don't try that trick with me, I've seen it one too many times." Diva smirked as she activated her's as well. Looking to the eyes of the male. "Lets get to the point shall we?" She said with a slight tone. The male was still gazing upon her as she cocked his eyebrow and took a step closer to Diva. "I want your father to die, Along with his weak, nieve clan. And your going to help me." Diva was not as shocked as the he thought she would and this interested him greatly. "And what makes you think I would do such a thing for you?" Diva said with a slight cunning tone in her voice. "Who said you had a choise?" He said as his voice became a bit deeper and colder. The moon light was gazing upon the two now and she could farely make out his outline and his facial out look and he wasn't as bad looking as she thought. In fact, he was pretty sexy in her eyes. She was instantly attracted to the male but she didn't let it show for she knew her place at that moment and did not wanted to be taken advantage of. "What's in it for me?" She asked in a flirting sort of way, smirking. "Hmm...Do you actually believe that your mom died at child birth?.." Diva was shocked, a slight gasp of surprise to her breathe as the male now smirked and leaned in close to her face. "I have evidence that tells me other wise Darlin' and If you agree to help me I'll tell you all that you want to know." Diva looked away slightly, taking a step back as she shook her head. "Fine..Just tell me what to do." The male lead her deeper into the forest and there they set out a plane. Diva was to get her father out into the where all the citizen of the village were to be. That was pretty simple since a feastival was gareenteed in two days. There her father was going to be confronted by the male and humillated in front of all those that bowed down to him and killed. A few hours later Diva started walking out the forest but the male grabbed her hand softly stopping her in her tracks as he now pulled her form close to his, her lustful hand feelings the wonders of her body. "So what's your name, baby?" Although Diva ejoyed this a bit she pulled away from his grasp and looked at him, balling her fist up slightly. Now talking in a soft tone. "Diva..And yours?" The male stepped closer to her and leaned his face to the side of hers. Slowly extending her tongue and licking up her neck and to her ear, only to whisper. "Rios." With that being done Diva closed her eyes but resisted him and back away, smirking to his form. "I'll see you when the deed is done then...Rios." She walked away and Rios did the same, dissappearing in the darkness. He wasn't far away for he had to keep an eye out on her, just in case she didn't follow threw. That night Diva couldn't get any sleep so she stayed up all night, training hard. By the time the festival arrived Diva put on her black and red kimono and grabbed her gold encarved fan that had posion needles stuck in the tip secretly. She would walk past her fathers office an as soon as she does he opens the sliding door making him come face to face with his daughter. Diva just chuckled as she whispers to him "Father you look...casket sharp.." She would laugh slightly and walk away with her fan covering her blood red lips. The festival already began to start as she went to the castle's giant platform in the sky where her dad was suppose to make his speech. Diva just sat in her seat reserved expecially for the future heir as she just smirked with the fan covering her lips, her best friend Scum stood beside her in her green and white kimono as her green and blue dotted hair would come down shoulder lenth an she would have pale fair skin. Scum was already informed about the plans Diva had in store. She'd tell Scum anything, Knowing Scum would always be there for her. All she wanted was for her friends to be happy. She now just looked down at the crowd below, laughing and drinking as kids ran around. In the midst of that she got second thoughts and began to question the whole thing. Diva would put a warm hand on Scums as the female gave Diva a reasuring glare. That's when it happened, her father came out towards the balcony. Now giving Scum the moonshine, it was a deadly mushroom mix that if a human being ate makes them bleed internally an die a painful death, Scum now walked over to the wine that was suppose to be served to the hokage and his main men. Scum dropped it in their drinks as Diva's father made his speech. Scum walked over to the Hokage bowed an served him the first cup of wine then went to serve his main men, giving them the wine glasses as she walked back over to Diva side and let out a soft sigh. Thats when from the crowd Diva saw a man in a black hood cape she knew who it was the moment that she saw him. He slid through the front of the crowd and finally when he got to the front he stood there looking up not at the Hokage but at Diva. Diva just smirked at him as her red eyes glinted in the afternoon sun . "So, my people, we will toast to our 1000th year of our Uchiha Clan may we all prosper and drink 'till our heart's content" After her father said those words her heart beated harder then ever as she watches him bring the cup to his lips and slowly drink the wine with his fellow men. "Thats when diva couldnt contain it an just laughed out loud as her father looks back at her after drinking half a cup of the wine. "What in the world Diva ..." Her father would look at her like she was insane but then thats when it happened. Her father put his hand on his heart as Diva slowly stood up and walked over to him " W-what did you do...Diva you bitch. Guards ....Guards!!!" Unfortunately the guards were his main men and they were the ones that drunked the wine along with him. All of them stumbled back and fell off the balcony. Diva now looked down and sees people scrambling, screaming in fear that they would be next. Scum looked to the scattered people but Diva was only focused on Rios. He wasn't standing their anymore but then thats when she saw him brush past her and smirks at her father. "You did your part now mines." Rios thrusted his foot foward to the chest of the hokage knocking him back and over the platform making him tumbling to the ground with a devastated cry. Diva turned to look at Rios as he grabbed her by her face and forced her to look into his eyes as his sharigan to activates. She struggled to get away but her body went limp and it feels like his eyes are burning into hers "Rios stop! " He'd let her go as Diva fell to the ground and Scum ran to her side an she would see Diva's skin turn very pale as my once warm hands would be very hot like they were burning up as Scum held it in her she would soon let it go for it burnt her. "Diva! Wake up" Scum turned around and glared at Rios as he just says before Scum can ask "I gave her a different level of Sharigan tell her she's welcome and I think you want to get out of here. In no time the authoritys will seize you and her." Thats when he jumped over the platform and dissapeared. Scum tried to pick up the burning woman and put her over her shoulders as they left the castle and became outcast of the Uchiha Clan never returning. When Diva woke up she had to make a new life and still is haunted by her past life and decisions.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/princess_diva_chevalier
HashiHyuuga
Kazekage
Kazekage
HashiHyuuga

ninja info
jutsu's list:
chakra:
Diva Uchiha Left_bar_bleue100000/100000Diva Uchiha Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)
blood:
Diva Uchiha Left_bar_bleue10000000/10000000Diva Uchiha Empty_bar_bleue  (10000000/10000000)

Diva Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diva Uchiha   Diva Uchiha EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 3:36 pm

1.What village are you from??.If you are missing ninja type for example Ex-Konoha
2.If your from the Uchiha type that Itachi killed them in clan histry
3.If you are going to be ANBU then i suggest having A LOT more jutsus.Put them like this:

Name:
Description:

4.I need a RP sample.

NICE HISTORY AND DETAIL!!

Do all of that and your approved.
Back to top Go down

Diva Uchiha
Page 1 of 1