Ninja of Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ninja of Darkness

Naruto RPG

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kokuei Makurayam

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mange
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Mange

ninja info
jutsu's list:
chakra:
Kokuei Makurayam Left_bar_bleue0/0Kokuei Makurayam Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
blood:
Kokuei Makurayam Left_bar_bleue0/0Kokuei Makurayam Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Kokuei Makurayam Empty
PostSubject: Kokuei Makurayam   Kokuei Makurayam EmptySat Jun 28, 2008 1:05 pm

Name: Kokuei Makurayam

Village: Missing-Nin

Ninja Rank: Specialized Tool Nin (skill lvl: atleast Jounin)

Clan Name: N/A

Clan History: N/A

Physical appearance: 5'9" ; shoulder-length black hair, Pure red iris (no pupil), pale pasty looking skin, and has a slight point to his ears
wears all black outfit
Kokuei Makurayam The_Dark_Prince_by_yavanna1986-1

Personality:lax, easygoing

Special Characteristics: Ability to freely manipulate Shadows (Kekkei Genkai); uses chakra differently then your average ninja

Elements: N/A

Skills/Specialties: Umm I guess Im gonna put this here My charecter does not cast a shadow of his iwn instead he wears a glove with a stone embedded in it that has a shadow sealed in it
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jutsu :

Kageton - Kage no Yaiba (Shadow Release - Shadow Blade)-C Rank
A skill where the user gathers a shadow and creates a blade from it. This blade harnesses the ability to extend depending upon the shadow medium that is used and can make it difficult to deflect. (The ability to extend the blade takes concentration and the application of more chakra)

Kageton - Kage Gouben (Shadow Release - Shadow Pool)-C Rank
Effect: A skill where the user concentrates chakra into a shadow and redirects it to the front of their body. When the opponent rushes over and tries to step into the shadow they will fall into a strange pool and sink into the ground (Pre-reqiste for Shadow Passage)

Kageton - Kage no Keika (Shadow Release - Shadow Passage)-A Rank
Effect: A skill in which the user makes a small portal of shadow, these portals of shadow are able to take in an object that can fit into it. These portals have a one and a half foot radius, but will only exit through another shadow portal. Once a shadow portal has designated a particular area to come out from, it cannot be switched. (These portals only lead to another portal with the exection of when my character goes thru one he dosent need a portal on the other end, he can just come out any shadow)

Kageton - Kage Oriito Soutei (Shadow Release - Shadow Strand Binding)-B Rank
Effect: The shadow quickly stretches out towards the opponet and wraps around the opponet. Becoming stiffened to make sure the opponent cannot move from that particular spot. Giving an opening for attack.

Kageton - Kage Katachi (Shadow Release - Shadow Form)-S Rank
Effect: A skill where the user gathering up a shadow around them and infusing it with chakra to enlarge the shadow and stretch it. As he infuses chakra it slowly consume his body. (This jutsu require and extreme amount of chakra) When the shadow fully consumes their body, he is completely immune to all physical damage, his eyes turn completely red, looks like a wispy humanoid; ability to manipulate shadows greatly increases and gives the user the ability to use his most powerful jutsu.....

Kageton - Kage Gonge Hyoukyo (Shadow Release - Shadow Incarnate Demonic Possession) SS Rank
Effect: While possessing somebody He has access to any kekkei genkai the host might have any knowledge the host has must be given willingly, unless he takes the time to extract it the host can expel him from theyre body by a force of chakra, but if the host is unconsious at the time of possession my character has to leave willingly

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Summons: Ashi Kage Cha (Shadow Spirit)

Description: A humanoid shadow entity that is the same size as the person who summoned it

Powers: constructed completely out of shadow, this entity is completely invulnerable to physical attack, and can only be harmed by ninjutsu. However, the spirit itself can attack physically and often attacks with bladed shadow tendrils. It also has the ability to transport itself from one shadow to another.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

History/Background Story: Not much is known about my character seeing as how he hails from no Shinobi village

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Roleplay Sample: (I'll add it as I think of it) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sojobo
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Sojobo

ninja info
jutsu's list:
chakra:
Kokuei Makurayam Left_bar_bleue100000000/100000000Kokuei Makurayam Empty_bar_bleue  (100000000/100000000)
blood:
Kokuei Makurayam Left_bar_bleue100000000/100000000Kokuei Makurayam Empty_bar_bleue  (100000000/100000000)

Kokuei Makurayam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kokuei Makurayam   Kokuei Makurayam EmptySat Jun 28, 2008 1:32 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
http://ninjaofdarkness.heavenforum.com

Kokuei Makurayam
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja of Darkness :: Ninja Sign Up :: Ninja Sign Up :: Approved Characters :: Akatsuki-
Jump to: