Ninja of Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ninja of Darkness

Naruto RPG

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shukumei Naruku [Transfer from Ninja51]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shukumei

ninja info
jutsu's list:
chakra:
Shukumei Naruku [Transfer from Ninja51] Left_bar_bleue0/0Shukumei Naruku [Transfer from Ninja51] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
blood:
Shukumei Naruku [Transfer from Ninja51] Left_bar_bleue0/0Shukumei Naruku [Transfer from Ninja51] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Shukumei Naruku [Transfer from Ninja51] Empty
PostSubject: Shukumei Naruku [Transfer from Ninja51]   Shukumei Naruku [Transfer from Ninja51] EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 9:55 pm

Name: Naraku, Shukumei

Village: Preveously from Village Hidden in the clouds

Looks: - See Picture -
Shukumei Naruku [Transfer from Ninja51] Maleelf1
Tatoos run along his back in the shape of a dragon's back that has spiraling heads coming down both of Shukumei's arms. The head of the dragon ends at the palm of his hands. The tatoos are easily covered as to avoid much attention. When the tatoos are activated, his ears seem to turn pointed.

Family Members: Mother, Deceased. Father, Deceased.

Personality: Shukumei surpases the greatest minds and naturally runs past the normal human mind is capable of. He normally looks at things through a tactical point and pre-evaluates every situation likely 3-5 moves ahead into the situation. He is very quite and only speaks when neccesary, not to say he can't be loud at times. He commonly acts with little emotion of others and his only *Current* concern is his own well being. His tactical mind makes him almost fearless beleiving he can eventually overcome any obstacle. However, it is very difficult for him to kill anyone weaker than him unless he beleives that their existance will only put a strain on his own. He is extremely good at extracting information from people because of his capable use of words.

Special Characteristics: Shao-Fun Monk Spirit tatoo design: An anchient tradition of the Shao-Fun monks. The ink of this tatoo is made of a sacred ink created from the blood of ancheint demons combained with the blood of humans. This sacred ink has speacial abilities allowing the bearer to attack spirit formed demons and demons that switch through dimension which would normally make them untouchable. The tatoo empowers the bearer's attacks on the creatures because of its sacred substance, the touch of the ink from the tatoo is a lethal poison to all demons and spirits, the inflicted damage from the tatoo acts as a dimensional anchor to the creatures and pulls them into the dimension of the wearer allowing for sealing or absolute destruction. The sacred tatoo glows a bright blood red when in the range of anyone possesing a spirit or demon entity aswell as outside demon and spirits.The ears of possesor extend to that of a point when tatoo is activated, the tatoo also dissapears when activated.

Over-Thought: Shukemei's parents experimented on themselves in attempts to enhance their own minds, in the process their offspring was effected by this. He posses a brain that uses an additional 15% than that of a normal human being's mind. Due to the over-use of his mind, he has a natural proficiency with Genjutsu.

Demonic Bender: A demon that bends both light and time is present withing Shukumei's body sealed away. This makes his monk tatoo invisible always, and his ears pointed. The demon's chakra is lightning/Light/Time chakra thus enabling the possesor to use all three. Giving him the ability to bend light, which is key to seeing anything from colors to nothing.

Hyuuga Clan Properties- White Eyes, Etc.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ninja Rank: Missing Ninja [Demon-Hunter]

Elements: Lightning, Wind

Skills/Specialties: Main: Sealing ; Sub: Taijutsu ; Clan: Genjutsu

Weapons: Hands- Lethal Damage, carries a sword around for intimidation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited by Shukumei on Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shukumei

ninja info
jutsu's list:
chakra:
blood:

PostSubject: Re: Shukumei Naruku [Transfer from Ninja51]   Shukumei Naruku [Transfer from Ninja51] EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 9:55 pm

History/Background Story: Pre-hand events to the birth of Shukumei.
Shukumei's parents, Lei and Kayl where excited when Kayl found out that Lei was pregnant. He had hoped for a child, and so he was to receive one. Lei and Kayl had gone through much together, however, were growing farther and farther apart. Lei always over-reacted and Kayl had quite the temper, however he never hit Lei even in the most brutal of rages. They both hoped the baby would bring them closer together... Their hopes were wrong. Lei went through stages of depression and Kayl didn't know what he could do. One day Lei randomly went through a phase of anger insulting Kayl, telling him such things as the world would be better without his existance. This went on for months. One month from the due date of the baby, Kayl could no longer handle Lei, however, because he had no one else, slit his wrists in front of Lei and ran a sword across his stomach letting out his intestine onto the ground in front of Lei. At that moment Lei went into labor and gave birth without any doctors. The baby was three weeks early and was given birth over the body of his father. Lei didn't even name the baby before she impaled herself with the sword that Kayl had used to kill himself.

A wandering monk by the name of Fial went into the house to find the event had taken place. He saw the baby and picked him up. He knew little of raising babys however felt a child raised by his temple would grow to be a great leader in his temple, the temple of Shao-Fun. He took the baby but not before blessing the bodys that were laying one on the other both a greousome death. He felt there was no other way except to burn the bodys inside the house with the house coming down on top of them. He felt this would set them free. He took the child to the temple and entered the room of the elders. He showed them the baby and told them the story and what he had done. The elders approved of his actions and called a meeting of the monks. This meeting was to name the baby. They disccused the child's future before finnaly coming up with a name. They named him Shukumei Naraku.

Shukemei's parents however did not leave him with nothing. He was the product of two extremely powerful Genjutsu users who prided themselves on experimenting with the mind. These expirements passed down to Shukumei in the form of super-human intellegence and the natural proficiency with Genjutsu. Both his parents were part of the Hyuuga clan. Tho their expirements had almost made them outcasts.

The monk schedule was simple. Spiritual training, Martial Arts, and exorcism of demonic presences and spirits. The Spiritual training involved much into detail of tracking by spirit, the anchient spirits, the human spirit and soul. Each monk could eventually locate anything in the area due to a trained 360 degree spirit energy senses. The martial arts the monks learned were vital to the monk's survival. The monks were taught a very unique, powerful, and anchient form of Taijutsu. This form of Taijutsu taught the monks each point in and on the body to disable other parts of the body. Direct hits or slight hits of nerves causing other body parts to shut down until other re-activation nerves were triggered. This of course could be used to mortally wound and so it was law that the monks only use the art in very dire situations. Each monk gradually went up in weights, the highest lifting monk in the temple carried two weights on each of his arms and legs with a combined weight of 8000lbs. The sealing arts the Monks were taught involved sealing of spirits, demons, lost souls, earthbound souls, and a variety of other seals. However, there were many devised by anchient monks that could extract peices of a human soul or
evan an entire human soul from a body. The monks kept these locked under the temple of elders.The abbey had a vast library with knowledge from nearly every event in recorded history, and many those that were not recorded anywere else. Many fabled documents also existed in this library. All the items in the Shao-Fun temple made the temple constantly under attack by raiders.
There was one monk whom knew of the Hyuuga clan abilities, he was in fact a Hyuuga himself. He taught Shukumei the ways of this clan, how they used their abilities, and how their jutsus worked.

Shukumei grew up not knowing the fate of his parents and had been told that only the gods could tell him his fate or his past. He received the monk tatoos when he was 6. He grew up following the monk schedule, however, he advanced much faster in all the training and so took much of his time into the books in the great library. When he was 12 he was capable of lifting half that of the heaviest lifter in the temple, he could out-seal almost any of the monks aswell as track spirits from a greater distance then many. When he was 13, he found he had many dreams of future events and moved alot of actions on these dreams. When he was 14, he had read every thing in the great library and was hungry for knowledge. His extreme bordome came from his completion and absolute mastery of everything the monks could teach him. One day he heard of the great scrolls under the temple of elders and saught them out. He snuck out one night and found the scrolls, studying them without consequence. Once done he placed them back as they were and moved back to his room, however, not before noticing ninja sneaking over the Abbey walls. He sounded the alarm and outran monks from within their sleeping quarters. The group attacking the Abbey was none they had seen before. There were easily 100 ninja moving over the walls. The monks were sorrounded. Shukumei knew many he loved would die this night. The battle began. It lasted for approximately four days, six hours. When it was done, Shukumei and one of the elders were the only ones alive. The elder however, was dieng. He walked to the elder who was coughing up blood. He teared from the eyes as he watched the last of his temple die. His furry roared as he ran for the anchient sealing scrolls. He followed the seals step by step without error and tore the remaining souls from each attacking ninja storing every one of them in a possesion from one of the deceased monks. When he was done, he burried the items so that none of the attaker's souls may ever rest, so they would sit in the items for all eterenity.

He wandered from the temple, continuing the practices of the monks each day. He swore on his soul that he would search out each and every demon and earthbound spirit, destroying them as the monks taught him to do. Defending himself against every ninja that challenged him, he faught almost every day of his life until the moment he met a young female ninja from the hidden mist country. He and she talked, fell in love and had planed to marry. He was 16 at this time. They were set to marry on her 17th birthday, however, somehow other shinobi from the village discovered this and told the Kage of the village. She was called to trial for treason. She was found guilty and sentenced to death. He watched his love die in front of him, the last person he would have concern for. He vowed that day to seek revenge on those whom have commited such crimes and became self-righteous on a personal crusade.

Shukumei faught his first demon, anchient demon who was tearing through a village. They faught, demon and man for three days, the demon never tiring, Shukumei never losing morale. Shukumei fell back, the demon had struck Shukumei into near defeat. As the darkness began to consume the eyes of Shukumei, he heard the voices of the monks from his temple.
"Arise, you dare not fall to this creature, you dare not dishonor our memory."
He tried to speak to the spirits, however he could not. He was simply speachless, tears running from his eyes as he had the flashback of watching every one of his brothers die. Everyone one of those he loved. He stood, fearless, staring into the eyes of death. He tapped into the sacred seal of the Shao-Fun and charged the demon, memory and honor of the monks in his heart. He tore through the demon's face strike by strike. The demon began to waver. However, Shukumei did not let up, attacking again and again, avoiding each move the demon made. He would not and could not stop. He charged the demon one last time and the beast fell, dispersing into nothingness. Shukumei teared from the eyes,
"Brothers.. Help me.. Forgive me.. Please! Do not leave me!"
He cried until he passed out.

The villagers did not beleive their eyes, a demon had fallen to Shukumei. They took him in and nursed him to health. While he was there a woman fell in love with him. He too loved her, however he could not share love with her as he had lost too much. He tried dearly but only ended up breaking her heart as he had to leave the village forever. The woman commited suicide the following day, Shukumei never heard of this news, he beleived he would return to the woman someday.

One year later when Shukumei was 18, he returned to the village in search of the woman. He heard of the news and was crushed once again. He could no longer bear the loss, his fate was to be alone, this he beleived. He vowed to hold his love within himself as everyone he loves dies. He could no not bear any more loss. He left the village and continued his quest, to slay demons and spirits alike, to stop all that threatened the memory of his beloved monks. To continue that which he swore to do so very long ago.

Shukumei traveled long years around the world. His travels brought him to many people. Tho revered in some places, respected in others, Shukumei was neutral everywhere. He felt it best to keep nuetral as to provoke no enemies, his enjoyment of killing long before stopped.
The rain poored over head, the lightning whirled everywere. Shukumei was lost in a strange area, his geographical location, he was unsure of. The plains were dark, as it was night. There were large trees spread across the valley seperated by great distances. The grass, yellow and dry, even with the pooring rains.
Shukumei hooded himself and took a look around. In the distance stood a man, wandering in fields of lightning which seemed to dance around him. Watching from a distance, Shukumei noticed the man had symbols formed under him, seals of sorts.
Moving closer to the man, Shukumei was spotted. They were seperated by a good 75 yards.
"Come Lad, I know your curious.. See what I have.. See what I do.." The old man spoke aloud in Shukumei's direction. Unsure of what to do, Shukumei simply followed the old man's directions. Arriving adjacent to the old man he said, "What.. What are these symbols?.. I see lightning.. Light?.. Time?.. What is this?...". His words came swiftly towards the old man, tho in a straight forward tone. The old man stood slightly, as he was preveously on one knee. Adjusting himself to look at Shukumei he said, " This lad, is what has given power to me for so long.. I only wish there was someone I could show the same gratitude... You see, long I have lived, and it has taken too long for me to die. Centurys ago, they called me by the name of Ahikil, now, I am not known. I have walked through many lives, lived many aswell, and still I wonder, why we live to begin with.. Tho, it has come to my realization that we live to pass on what we have learned.." Shukumei interrupted, ".. Why are you telling me this?..". The old man stood up fully and spoke, "I tell you this for my own good... So I may live.. You seem to be the only one around in my time of dieng.. Conveneint.. For me.." The man grabbed Shukumei's shoulders and spoke swift words. The seal below them released in a hypnotic burst of light. There, arose, a man with no visible features. He stood, an anchient demon of light and time, one who controlled both. The old man laughed, "Thank you boy.. Now it is I who shall own this land." The old man made handsigns to seal the demon, tho not in time. With one quick snap, the man dropped to the ground dead, with a broken neck.
Moments later, Shukumei's tatoos glew a bright bloody red and consumed his body, then in a flash, molded into his skin without a trace of existence. He charged the Demon who seemed to dissapear. Not out of this dimension, but out of existence. A laugh so evil and demonic, ".. You cannot expect to fight me with your hands boy.." The demon said unaware. Shukumei activated his byuukagon and smashed into the demon. "You do not know me demon.. Nor will you...".
The two faught for what seemed days, lightning roared and smashed around them. There was blood everywere, there was demon blood everywere. A clash of fists and chakra roared for miles around, until that unsuspecting moment.. Shukumei made fast handsigns, he could not fight this demon, he was too powerful, and thus had to seal him. He ripped the demon from what looked like existence, tho there was nothing around to seal him in except himself..
With quick thoughts, Shukumei rammed the demon into his own body performing every seal possible to keep the demon there. As he did this, his tatoo's glowed red still and merged into his body.. They never unmerged as a demon was always near and so they would stay..
Back to top Go down
Shukumei

ninja info
jutsu's list:
chakra:
blood:

PostSubject: Re: Shukumei Naruku [Transfer from Ninja51]   Shukumei Naruku [Transfer from Ninja51] EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 9:56 pm

Justsus:

Basic Jutsus:

Kai:A jutsu that destroys/cancels out an illusionary jutsu attempted on the user. Only Shinobi with strong chakra control (such as Sakura) can perform. The user releases a large amount of chakra then quickly haults it. The Genjutsu is usualy dispelled after that, depending on how strong the skill is.

Kawarimi no Jutsu [Substitution]: When in danger the ninja will quickly substitute themself with another nearby object. This can be a block of wood or even another person. This allows the ninja to quickly flee and hide while the original object takes the brunt of their opponents attack.

Kage Bunshin no Jutsu [Shadow Clone]: This jutsu does not create illusions, but real bodies of the ninja. The user's chakra is evenly distributed among the user and every clone. These clones can be detected by the Byakugan or Sharingan. This is because the clones are real bodies with real chakra systems, identical to the user. Because the clones are real they can do real damage and can take some damage themselves, being even able to bleed, although they'll still disappear when enough damage has been done, which is usually after one hit. This jutsu is very dangerous because of the amount of chakra that is used to perform the technique, therefore it is forbidden.

Bunshin Daibakuha [Clone Great Explosion]: This jutsu works in combination with the Kage Bunshin no Jutsu (Shadow Clone), and creates a Shadow Clone that will explode on command, potentially killing or injuring those caught in the blast.
~~~~~~~~~~
Lightning Jutsus:
Lighting Bolt- A Bolt of lighting 3x3ft is launched towards target.

Kinetic Armor- Forms very strong armor by using magnetic materials in the earth.

Chain Lightning- Similar to lightning bolt, except the bolt continues onto select targets in the area, possible returning to the original target.

Lightning Wyrm- Creates a Wyrm(Dragon-Like) shape out of lightning, changeable in size that launches at target.

Lightning Daggers- Daggers of Lightning fire at target, due to them being lightning, they are difficult, if not impossible to block.

Lightning Fury- Launches multiple target-seeking bolts of lightning, they may appear unoticed.

Lightning Slide- User gathers lightning around them and releases it in a burst, effecting a 60ft circular area around the burst.

Lightning Quake- User releases lightning into the ground, the lightning travels through conducters and strikes target from beneath.

Lightning Breath- User amplifies the air around target with electricity, making each breath shock their system and cause sever pain. May also cause internal damage aswell as a list of more fatal damage.

Shocking Wind- Amplifies any attack wind with a lightning current, the current of lightning is blended in with the wind, thus making it impossible to notice until contact.

Lightning Burst: A burst of wind that launches from user in a 360 degree angle. This move is sort of like rotation, except is alot higher in damage. User is also hit by the burst. This jutsu WILL prevent any Taijutsu/Close combat Weaponory users from getting near user when jutsu is used. The lightning continues and does not disperse until it hits a conductor or something of that sorts.

Sekoi Shunshin no Jutsu: A jutsu where the user disappears with great speed, being out of sight. A flash of light is also given off, temporarily blinding the enemy.

Combination Hand Seal Tecniques-
Chain Reaction: The Silver Serpent
Name: Silver Serpent; Variation One
Type: Lightning
Description: A basic yet powerful lightning attack in which the user releases a condensed cone of lightning about 2ft Wide, and about 16 feet long. Length and size is changeable. The lightning primarily used as a starter to a combination attack.

Name: Silver Serpent; Quick Surge
Description: A basic yet powerful lightning attack in which an accelerated bolt of lightning is launched down the center of Silver Serpent; Variation one. The bolt splits Silver Serpent; Variation one, into two parts while it runs down the middle, the split bolts now move much faster. This must be used after a starter combination attack.

Name: Silver Serpent; Shocking Grasps
Description: A jutsu that turns specified lightning attacks into the form of serpents, the lightning serpents have at this point been increased in power and the lightning serpents turn a silvery-snow color looking as a lightning storm from hell. The serpent's jaws open and clash onto target, engulfing the target with lightning. This jutsu must be used after its former variations One and Two. If used properly, the three preveous bolts of lightning will become as described in jutsu defintion.

Name: Silver Serpent; The White Fangs
Description: The fangs of the snakes from preveous combinations deal an extremely large shock to the point of contact making the hit target surge with lightning. This often causes temporary paralysis, significant nerve damage, brain damage, and/or/aswell as a variety of other tissue damage to the body.
This attack can only be performed if the follow-up combination steps were made.

Name: Silver Serpent; Lightning Strike
Description: User of this jutsu jumps into the lightning of preveous Silver Serpent combination attacks. He/she is then removed from sight and strikes from the front of the lightning snake with either weapon, another jutsu, or both.

~~~~~~~~~~

Wind Jutsus:
Wind Current- Creates a current of wind that can change the temperature of the area aswell as force objects/targets into certain directions.

Wind Wave- Creates a Wave of condensed wind that can cut through solid stone easily, the waves length and other attributes are changable, due to it being wind, it is nearly impossible to block and is invisible to the naked eye.

Wind Daggers- Daggers of condensed razor sharp wind fire at target, due to them being wind, they are nearly unblockable, and invisible to the naked eye.

Wind Displacement- Removes all oxygen around target, making it impossible to breath.

Wind Friction- Increases the speed of the wind, increasing the heat and friction around target. Each breath singes the lungs and bronchial areas, (Throat, Mouth, Nose, etc.)

Wind Pressure- Using the air around target, great force is pushed on target, area is specified when jutsu is used. Force is capable, if heat applied, of creating diamond from coal.

Wind Prison- Creates a prison of supercondensed wind around target that on contact can rip through solid stone without slightest difficulty.

Wind Burst: A Burst of wind launches from user in a 360 degree angle. This move is sort of like Rotation, except is a bit higher in damage. User is also hit by the burst. This jutsu WILL prevent any Taijutsu/Close combat Weaponry users from getting near user when this jutsu is used. The wind continues and weakens gradually.
Back to top Go down
Shukumei

ninja info
jutsu's list:
chakra:
blood:

PostSubject: Re: Shukumei Naruku [Transfer from Ninja51]   Shukumei Naruku [Transfer from Ninja51] EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 9:56 pm

Taijutsu:

Chakra Impact: During Melee combat, user builds up chakra into contact points of their body, feet, knees, fists, etc. Upon contact with target, user will release the chakra in a burst. This will cause a small amount of extra damage, it will also Traumatize the targets chakra points in the area of contact. By doing this, the target will have extreme difficulty withdrawing chakra, or emiting chakra from those points. Since the user can't see the chakra points, there's a possibility this jutsu may fail.

Nerve Strike Style: An attack used by an extremely advanced Taijutsu user allowing them to hit nerves swiftly making the attacks extremely lethal. The User may also use this technique to disable parts of the opponets body outside the chakra system.

Shao-Monk Style: An extremely advanced form of Taijutsu in which possesor constantly uses. This form of Taijutsu allows the user to parry weapons, and other attacks using only speed and their hands. This technique is used as an advanced Taijutsu defence against all attacks aside from Genjutsu and most Ninjutsu.

Open-Palm Style: See Shao-Monk and Nerve Strike Style. User combines the two into a fast attacking approach with open palms, each strike has a greater chance of breaking and damaging the structure both internal and extrenal of the body.

Impale: An extremely difficult attack that requires first the pinning of an opponet. Once pinned, user straightens their hand and with great strength can ram their hand through the opponets ribcage into the heart. This requires a precise hit between the ribs, moving the apart or breaking them in addition.

Horn Strike: A quick attack in which the user rapidly hits the opponet in the eyes with closed fists or open palm. If hit with closed fists, the eyes will water and the ability for hit target to see will be minimized. If hit with open palm, the eyes jam backwards and have a chance of quite litteraly exploding from force in target's head.

Breath-Taker: A powerful hit to target's throat often causing the neck to break.

~~~~~~~~~~

Genjutsu:

Nehan Shouja no Jutsu- (Temple of Nirvana Technique)
Description: Nehan Shouja no Jutsu is a Genjutsu technique that allows the caster to place a large body of people into a unconscious state. The target can avoid the spell by forming and using the dispel skill.

Kanashibari no jutsu: Used to immobilize enemies. It submits an extremely large amount of fear into the target, Usually the fear of dying in battle. They picture their own death. The fear stops them and freezes them in their tracks.

Ripples of Insanity
Type: Genjutsu
Description: Target sees strange ripples in the air and area around them( Like ripples of a mirage only much larger and more visible) , this causes great confusion aswell as difficulty forming handseals, throwing any weapons, or using taijutsu. Target also begins to hear voices influincing them to commit suicide, aswell as many other suicidal/homicidal thoughts. Target has a very high chance to beleive the voices are his/her own thoughts.

Mirrors of Fear
Type:Genjutsu
Description: Target beleives he/she is sorrounded by endless amounts of Mirrors. Images and sound may be placed within the mirrors to strike great fear into the opponet.

Subconscious Wounds
Description: Target sees cuts appear on him/her self. They feel pain from the cuts thus beleive they exist. Wounds appear in stages, first starting out small. Small cuts start out in irratating locations such as the palms, joints, and crevises of fingers, toes, etc. The cuts grow larger and appear on other areas. The target then sees blisters appearing on their hands and feet as if they were holding and standing on extremely hot charcoal.

The Endless World
Description: Moving target sees themself continuing to move, however in reality are not moving at all. Target begins to feel like his/her destination can never be reached and exaughst themselves through their mind by continuing the attempt on reaching their destination.

Fall of Titans
Description: Effected Target(s) see themselves falling into an endless black, the consistent falling has a very high chance of causing heart attack or other problems within the body. Also effects the mind, possibly corrupting it through hopeless descent into nothingness.

Desacrated Kings
Description: Effected target(s) see an ornately decorated crown, one that a king would wear fall from the sky. A strange rain begins to poor, however, the rain is not water, the rain is acid. This effect seems to last for an hour, however, occurs in a time of 3 seconds.

Purge of Pharaohs
Description: Effected target(s) see swarms of scarabs attack them from random directions. The scarabs appear to be consuming the target as they go. Crawling into the skin of the victim, making their ways to the skull and slowly consuming the bodys. This event happens 10 times within the genjutsu. The genjutsu lasts 10 seconds time in reality.
Back to top Go down
Shukumei

ninja info
jutsu's list:
chakra:
blood:

PostSubject: Re: Shukumei Naruku [Transfer from Ninja51]   Shukumei Naruku [Transfer from Ninja51] EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 9:57 pm

Sealing Jutsu:

Chikamatsu Puppet Sealing Technique (Unnamed)
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m)
Type: Supplementary
This unnamed Fuuinjutsu technique is created by one of the ten Chikamatsu puppets. This seal prevents the one sealed from manipulating chakra. There are two methods for this seal.
In the first, the puppet will expel a hazy orb from its mouth which can be thrown. While flying through the air, the orb will lose it's haze and grow in size to a huge gaping beast-like head. The large teeth can grab ahold of the person it hits and pin them to a wall. Once the it impacts the wall, it will immediately release the seal onto the surface.
In the second form, the main puppet will expel the seal from its mouth onto a surface it is touching.

Fuuja Houin - Evil Sealing Method
Fuuja Houin is a Fuuinjutsu technique used to counter-act the effects of a cursed seal. The ninja writes the needed seal characters on the ground and body of the person cursed with the seal. The ninja then forms the needed hand seals and places his hand over the cursed seal and then activates the written seal. The seal characters will then retreat to surround the cursed seal in a circular seal. Though the Fuuja Houin can work well against lesser seals, it will not be able to fully stop a cursed seal placed by a powerful, skilled ninja.

Fuuka Houin - Fire Sealing Method
Fuuka Houin is a Fuuinjutsu technique that allows the ninja to seal away a nearby fire. After unrolling a scroll to hold the fire, the ninja writes the needed sealing incantation onto the scroll. Then by forming the needed handseals, a vapor will emanate from the scroll to encompass the fire and take it back to the scroll for sealing.

Fuukoku Houin - Dark Sealing Method
Fuukoku Houin is a Fuuinjutsu technique utilized by the Sound Four. This seal is used in conjunction with the Shikokumujin. After the Sound Four seal the individual in the container, they further add this seal as another layer of protection. To create the seal, the Sound member will write the incantation in blood on the sealing paper and then attach it to the container. Finally the Sound member will form the needed hand seal and activate it.

Gofuu Kekkai - Five Seal Barrier
Range: -
Type: Defense, Attack
The five "kin" (prohibition) seals act together to form a barrier to the entrance of their Something. The place itself is marked with one tag, and four other tags are located within a few hundred meters of each other. To remove the barrier, all five tags must be removed at the same moment.
Knowing that the barrier has this weakness, one adds a further protection. When the four surrounding tags are removed, a doppelganger of the person who removed it will emerge from the ground and battle them. The doppelganger can utilize all the same moves as the original, even bloodline techniques.

Gogyou Fuuin - Five Elements Seal
Note: These are the five elements in Chinese philosophy
Gogyou Fuuin is a Fuuinjutsu technique. User forms an elemental seal on each of his fingers, one for each of the following five "elements": water, metal, earth, fire and wood. He uses this odd numbered seal to disrupt the affects of the even numbered Shishou Fuuin placed on target. The Gogyou Fuuin would disrupt the Shishou Fuuin's ability to let the target's withheld demon/other chakra blend into target's own chakra.

Gogyou Kaiin - Five Elements Unseal
Note: These are the five elements in Chinese philosophy
Gogyou Kaiin is a Fuuinjutsu technique. User forms an elemental unseal on each of his fingers, one for each of the follwoing five "elements": water, metal, earth, fire and wood. He then applies his hand with force to the Gogyou Fuuin to remove it.

Hakke no Fuuin Shiki - Eight Divination Signs Seal Style
Hakke no Fuuin Shiki was a Fuuinjutsu technique. The Hakke no Fuuin Shiki is used in conjunction with the Shiki Fuujin technique to seal demons within the stomach of Target. The Hakke no Fuuin Shiki allows the two Shishou Fuuin to leak the demon's chakra back into target's own chakra.

Chakra Seal (Unnamed)
AN unnamed demon chakra sealing tag. It quickly stops the chakra flow from a demon.

Shiki Fuujin - Corpse Spirit Sealing Method
Type: Attack
Shiki Fuujin is a Fuuinjutsu technique developed by the Fourth Hokage. A variation of this technique was used to seal the Kyuubi within Naruto. The technique was taught to the Third Hokage who later used it in battle. After calling forth the Shinigami (Death God) with the proper handseals, the user will hand over their soul in exchange for the Death God removing the soul from his target. The ultimate sacrificial jutsu, this technique can be used by a Kage Bunshin, but the Death God will still remove the original caster's soul.
With the jutsu activated, a spectral form of the caster will appear in front of the Death God. The Death God will push his arm through this spectral body, and the arm will extend from the chest of the real caster. This forces the caster to be close or grasping his target. The arm will reach out into the body of the target, and draw their soul from their body. If the Death God is unable to remove the whole soul because of the near death of the caster, it can remove it's knife and merely slice off a portion of the spectral form's soul to consume. This will render the targets corresponding body part dead and useless. The soul portion removed will then be sealed within the chest of the caster. Both the soul of the target and the caster will never pass into the afterlife. They will be condemned to suffer in the Death God's stomach for all eternity, locked in a hated combat, never to escape.

Spirit & Demon Body Conjunction Tear (Unarmed)
Type: Attack
User must first traumatize the body of target and minimize the chakra use of both demon and possesor of demon within target. Once done, user makes handsigns of each element and several variations of secret handsigns passed down from the Shou-Fun Monks. Grasping target with one or both hands, the user rips both the soul and the demon from target.

The damned
Range: Close (0-m ~ 5m)
Type: Seal
User must first perform Spirit & Demon Body Cunjunction Tear. Once done, user can seal the demon/soul into an object. The object, if destroyed, also destroyers the possesing soul/demon.
Back to top Go down
Shukumei

ninja info
jutsu's list:
chakra:
blood:

PostSubject: Re: Shukumei Naruku [Transfer from Ninja51]   Shukumei Naruku [Transfer from Ninja51] EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 9:57 pm

Clan Jutsus (Hyuuga):
Gentle Impact-

Rank-A

A split road use of the gentle fist that can only be
used by someone who has mastered the original style. This makes use of
the chakra points as actual weapons instead of forming bonds between
two points. (( for reference, take all examples as if the user was
using his hands)) Chakra is gathered into marbel sized orbs stuck to
the user's chakra points, when contact is made, the balls erupt, this
is called Gentle Impact . This is advantagous in that it can cause a
wider span of damage, not just to chakra paths and points, but actually
crosses over slightly into closed fist style due to the fact that it
causes physical damage as well. For the most part, the chakra system is
disrupted beyond repair if the user wasn't holding back. This style is
saved for only masters due to the fact that the Impact orbs, can
detenate prematurely, before being channeled into an enemy, thus
damaging the user. In retrospect, this technque could finish an enemy
in one blow if placed right. This opens up the tri-sign system of
jutsus.

Jutsu Name:Hakke Hyaku Nijuha Sho Kyuuzou (128 Palms Vortex)

Rank-S

Jutsu Description:A Variation of Hakke Rokujuyon
Nijuha Sho (64 Palms), but instead of sealing your chakra, the user
creates a "black hole" effect in the chakra points making the victims
chakra network collapse on itself. Think of what would happen if your
chakra concentrated within your self and caused a rasengan.

Jutsu Name:Koutken (The Shifting Fist)

Rank-S

Jutsu Description:It is a
blending of fighting styles that shifts as the user sees fit for any
given situation, between Juuken and Goken. Its is based on the
philosophy that Hodaka believes in strongly, " There is a time to be
strong and relentless, and a time to be gentle and flexible." The
fighting style is like diving in to water, sometimes hard and harsh,
cracking and snaping bones in half in an instant, other times gentle
and docile and you can drown with just a teasthingyful in the right place.

Training Required:Goken, and Juuken

Time
spent training:3 months of Goken training, and Juuken expertise, in
order to attempt. From there it is a constant learing,it has no
perfection, no mastery, no limits.

Jutsu Name:Hakke Kusho (Eight Trigrams Empty Palm)

Jutsu Description: A palm thrust, extending ones chakra done while out of arms' reach, pushes away the victim violently.

Jutsu Name: Hakke Rokujûyon Shô, literally "Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms"
(a.k.a. "Divination Field: or Divine Sixty-Four Strikes" and "64 Hands
of Hakke".)

Rank:A-rank, Kekkei genkai, Offensive, Short range (0-5m)

A very advanced Gentle Fist Style technique, the user must be able to
see the Chakra holes (tenketsu, "pressure points")) of the opponent and
execute it with incredible dexterity and precision in order for it to
be effective. In a series of two heavy strikes, followed by two more,
followed by four, followed by eight, followed by sixteen, followed by a
dazzling thirty-two consecutive pinpoint-precision strikes, this jutsu
closes 64 of the 361 tenketsu of the opponent completely. The last of
the sixty-four strikes appears to be a blow with the full, open hand,
rather than the fingertips of the index and middle fingers. The end
result is a victim with disrupted chakra flow, making it very
problematic to stay standing up and impossible to execute jutsu, unless
an alternate chakra source is available, which is exceedingly rare and
has only been demonstrated thus far in people containing a Bijû (Tail
Beast).

Jutsu Name: Hakke Hyaku Nijuhachi Sho (Eight Trigrams One Hundred Twenty-Eight Palms)

Rank: A-rank, Kekkei genkai, Offensive, Short range (0-5m)

Hakke Hyaku Nijûhachi Shô is an advancement of the Hakke Rokujûyon Shô
(Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms). Double the attack speed of 64 palms.

Hakkesho Kaiten (Eight Trigram Palms Heavenly Spin)

Rank: B-rank, Kekkei genkai, Offensive, Defensive, Short range (0-5m)

A very advanced Taijutsu passed down in the Hyuuga main house, it uses a
solid amount of chakra expelled from the whole body- as opposed to
imprecise bursts from only specific parts of the body, which is the
most even your typical Jônin can manage- to stop any attack in its
tracks, then push it back with equal force, making it a very efficient
defense and also making it possible to use it as an offense.

Jutsu Name: Jyuuken (Gentle Fist)

Rank: A-rank, probably: Kekkei genkai, Offensive, Defensive, Short range (0-5m)

The inner coil system that transfers chakra around the body is veryclose and is essentially a part of all of the human body, including crucial organs. Members of the Hyuuga clan train in a special fightingstyle that requires the Byakugan and excellent chakra control; through the Byakugan they are able to see the opponent's inner coil system which they forcefully channel their own chakra into, causing severe
damage to organs nearby. The technique earned its name because even a
seemingly gentle, unimpressive hit can prove lethal.
Back to top Go down
Shukumei

ninja info
jutsu's list:
chakra:
blood:

PostSubject: Re: Shukumei Naruku [Transfer from Ninja51]   Shukumei Naruku [Transfer from Ninja51] EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 10:04 pm

More Backstory coming soon; Descriptive travels, where hes been, etc. Free to lookover for now, but he is incomplete still.
Back to top Go down
Sojobo
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Sojobo

ninja info
jutsu's list:
chakra:
Shukumei Naruku [Transfer from Ninja51] Left_bar_bleue100000000/100000000Shukumei Naruku [Transfer from Ninja51] Empty_bar_bleue  (100000000/100000000)
blood:
Shukumei Naruku [Transfer from Ninja51] Left_bar_bleue100000000/100000000Shukumei Naruku [Transfer from Ninja51] Empty_bar_bleue  (100000000/100000000)

PostSubject: Re: Shukumei Naruku [Transfer from Ninja51]   Shukumei Naruku [Transfer from Ninja51] EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 10:13 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
http://ninjaofdarkness.heavenforum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shukumei Naruku [Transfer from Ninja51]   Shukumei Naruku [Transfer from Ninja51] Empty

Back to top Go down

Shukumei Naruku [Transfer from Ninja51]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja of Darkness :: Ninja Sign Up :: Ninja Sign Up :: Approved Characters :: Missing Ninja-
Jump to: